Global Marketing from a Different Point of View
Culturally correct, creative, and nuanced information is paramount in the marketing industry. Translating marketing content is not just a science; itís an art. So, itís important to find the right translator for the job. And, with more than 30 yearsí experience in the marketing industry, American Language Services (AML-Global) should be your first choice.
A Few Marketing Translation Tips
Failing to put some forethought into your marketing localization efforts can cost your company millions of dollars and cripple your reputation in your target market. Therefore, itís important that you:
- Know the Dialect You Need: French Canadian and French are two very different languages. The same thing goes for Brazilian and European Portuguese. Ordering one when you need the other can leave your audience irritated and shaking their heads.
- Know Your Software: Do a bit of studying to find out how you want your final project delivered. Failing to do so can result in needless delays.
- Send Your Graphics Too: Text isnít the only thing that needs to be localized. A car advertisement with the steering wheel on the right side of the car wonít translate well to those who drive on the left. So, send any graphics you have to ensure that everything gets done in one fell swoop.
- Find a Company With TM Software: Translation memory software saves your preferences and ensures things are translated consistently. Click here to learn more about our TM options.
- Hire Native Speakers: Since marketing is so creative, itís important that you hire a linguist with an understanding of your target market. This is something typically only found in native speakers.
Documents We Work With
Our marketing translators help our clients localize a variety of items including:
4 Reasons to Let AML-Global Handle Your Marketing Translation
Proper localization of material is of the utmost importance for an international company and can make or break a product. Thorough understanding of the target audiences is essential when delivering messages across cultures and throughout the world. Below are four reasons you should let us manage your marketing translation:
Our Desktop Publishing Skillset
We can format marketing material in a multitude of software programs.
AML-Global has access to translators in over 200 different languages. No matter what clientele youíre targeting, we have a language professional thatís right for you.
At AML-Global, our dedication to quality is unmatched. Thereís a reason we continue to be ISO certified year after year.
By the frequent use of preferential glossaries, and the use of Translation Memory weíre able to undercut the marketing translation costs of our competitors.
Some of Our Happy Clients
Click Here to see our client list.
Ready to Get Started?
AML-Global is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us at 800-951-5020 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation quote.