LAW ENFORCEMENT TRANSCRIPTIONS
Since 1985, American Language Services (AML-Global) has been a premier provider of language services in the law enforcement industry. As the world diversifies, the need for accurate law enforcement transcription continues to grow.
Law enforcement investigations can take months and even years of hard work on the agents’ parts. Oftentimes, transcribed and translated documents form key points of evidence in these cases. Even one typo or misstep can make a big enough impact to bring the whole thing tumbling down. As a result, it’s important that your transcriptions are done accurately and quickly.
WHAT ACTUALLY IS A TRANSCRIPTION?
Let’s start by defining transcription. Transcription is the process of converting audio and video to written text. If this involves more than one language, then the transcripts may be produced in both languages. With today’s advanced technology, transcription work has become much more accurate and diverse. The end result can be delivered in a wide variety of both physical and digital formats.
The Two Types of Transcription
- Verbatim: This is the most common type of transcription. This variation requires the transcriptionist to convert the material from audio to text, word for word, without any summarization.
- Summarized: This type allows the transcriptionist to cut unnecessary information from the audio. This is typically used when the client is in a time crunch.
WHO WE WORK WITH
AML-Global has worked with law enforcement agencies on a wide array of transcription projects. Here are a few examples of organizations we’ve worked with:
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)
- Drug Enforcement Agencies (DEA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Homeland Security
- US Military
- Police Officers
- Undercover Agents
OUR TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES
We have experience in transcribing a variety of law enforcement-related documents including:
- Case Files
- Emergency Call Recordings
- Jail and Prison Recordings
- Internal Affairs Investigations
- Interview Recordings
- Interrogation Recordings
- Officer Reports
- Witness, Suspect, and Victim Statements
4 Reasons to Choose AML-Global For Your Legal Transcription
|Our Expert Transcriptionists||Our Security||Our Technology|
|Our expert transcriptionists have many years of experience in working with law enforcement agencies and hold a variety of legal credentials. We also provide certified transcriptions upon request.||We only transmit documents over secured, encrypted networks. You can rest easy knowing that your project is safe from prying eyes.||We use cutting-edge technology to ensure our transcriptions come on-time and on-budget.|
Some of Our Happy Clients
Click Here to see our client list
Ready to get Started?
We’re always here for you. Contact us by email at Translation@alsglobal.net or call us at 1-800-951-5020 for a prompt quote.