Soil pollution a worldwide problem which degrades our soils, poisons the food we eat, the water we drink and the air we breathe. It is one of a good example of a problem whose impact is virtually invisible. It may seem far away but everyone everywhere is affected. World Soil Day is celebrated annually on the 5th of December every year.
At American Language Services we believe it is the time to combat this threatening reality. Combatting soil pollution requires us to join forces and turn determination into action. Be the solution to soil pollution. #StopSoilPollution
Birthdays of Well-known Individuals
Some Interesting Interpreting & Translation Projects Completed in November
- WALT DISNEY: DECEMBER 5, 1901 - Walter Elias Disney was a sketch artist from an early age, and his cartoons from the 1920s were so successful that he eventually opened his own studio, where Mickey Mouse was born.
- SAMMY DAVIS JR.: DECEMBER 8, 1925 - Sammy Davis, Jr. was destined for show business. He was also particularly known for his celebrity impressions, which you can see here, including an impressive Michael Jackson mimic.
- EMILY DICKINSON: DECEMBER 10, 1830 - Emily Dickinson is one of America's greatest and most original poets of all time.
- ADA LOVELACE: DECEMBER 10, 1815 - A brilliant mathematician, she was up to the task, and developed the world's first computer software, a century before there was an actual computer to use it. Take that, modern coders.
- FRANK SINATRA: DECEMBER 12, 1915 - Francis Albert Sinatra was an American singer, actor, and producer who was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century.
Recently, we completed a Spanish interpreting job on ethnographies for a major market research organization. We also provide ASL interpreting for meetings on an ongoing basis for our client Long Island Railroad. In addition to that, we also completed Vietnamese transcriptions of Interviews for The Historic New Orleans Collection. Another interesting transcription project was providing Spanish to English transcriptions regarding the effects of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico for a Major University.
Additionally, we also completed a Multi-Lingual Translation of Medical instructions for a fortune 500 Medical provider. We translated the document to Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Vietnamese, Tagalog and Creole.
Furthermore, we also did a multi-dimensional language project including Translation and voice-over for one of our regular clients. We provided them with Arabic, Haitian, Spanish and Chinese (Simplified Characters) Translation. In addition to that, we also provided them with Arabic, Mandarin and Haitian Creole Voice-Overs.
As a key player in the language industry, American Language Services commits to provide you with the most exceptional and professional services. AML-Global stands the test of time in providing translation, interpretation, transcription and media services to private industry, government at all levels, educational and non-profit organizations. Our thousands of linguists around the world and teams of dedicated professionals are ready to serve.
Call Us Now: 1-800-951-5020 for further information, visit our website https://www.alsglobal.net
or for a quote go to http://alsglobal.net/quick-quote.php
and we will respond promptly.